Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Really Random but Funny Story

My past posts seem to have a slightly negative tone but I really don't mean for them to be THAT negative. I guess I just need to vent sometimes...ok all the time. But I have a really funny story about something that happened to me a little over a month ago in St. Louis.

First of all, we got into St. Louis a little late and I was tired...go figure. We got to the hotel and the pilots asked if we (the flight attendants) would be joining them at the bar. I said maybe, one girl said no, and the new girl said yes. I didn't want the new girl to go by herself so I agreed to go with her. The four of us were double fisting beers because the bar would be closing soon. After 4 beers the bar had last call and the captain ordered us another round. We leave the bar with 2 beers in tow and head up to the new girl's room to finish them off. The 4 of us are sitting around talking and drinking (it's around 2am) when there was a knock at the door. The captain opened the door and there was a girl standing outside. She asked if it was Johnny Knox's room. The captain thought she was another flight attendant so he let her in. As soon as I saw her I knew immediately that she was not a flight attendant because she never would have made the sizing requirement (your weight must be proportionate to your height). She kept asking if we knew Johnny and since we didn't the captain called the front desk to ask what room he was in. There was no Johnny Knox in the hotel. The girl said, "Well he told me his name was Johnny Knox and that he was in room 444." UH OHHHH. I knew immediately what was going on. She met a random guy and he lied about his name, hotel, and room number. But that wasn't it...she was a hooker. A real live prostitute. She was also a "dancer". She told us all this a few minutes later. She said she was from Florida and that she was in town for a few days visiting a friend. She said she was supposed to "dance" that night but figured she'd make more money if she gave good ole' Johnny a visit. Also she explained that she's not officially a stripper yet because she doesn't know how to work the pole just yet. The captain opened his fat ass mouth and told her that we lived in Las Vegas. She got really excited after she heard that, after all, Vegas is the MECCA for hookers, whores, and 'stutes. She told us that she's supposed to move there soon. Her best friend moved there a few months ago but she hasn't actually talked to her in a while because "she got real bad on meth." Ok, that was her cue to leave. The captain escorted her downstairs to a cab so she could go back to the Days Inn, or maybe she went to dance since Johnny stood her up.

Now what are the odds that she knocks on room 444 and there are actually 4 people awake and drinking in that room at 2am? Why do things like this always happen when I'm around? What have I done to deserve this!?

No comments:

Post a Comment