Saturday, December 20, 2008

Numero Uno

So this will be my second attempt at blogging. I started one a little over a year ago to give my family updates on things going on with my job but I lost my info and password (surprise, surprise) and I also got a little lazy. BUT so many things have been happening lately so I figured I would start a brand new blog to keep everyone updated and also give some pointers on air travel along the way. In my job I see so many random things and people. I see all races, hair colors, bad luggage choices, cute kids, ugly kids, annoying kids, annoying adults, etc. etc. I also hear many accents and things that I would never want to hear in my lifetime! But I love my job and everything that goes along with it. I would like to update this regularly but we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment